Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dinner

Last night's dinner:

Ground Beef Burgers
Grilled onions
Broccoli with butter
Green beans with butter and garlic

This morning I strained kefir and my 13 year old son bottled up Kombucha. We have several gallons continuous Kombucha going all the time. There is an article describing how to do this at www.westonaprice.org The Weston A Price Foundation is a great place to get information on nutrition. I have been a member for many years.

Breakfast was kefir smoothie for my husband and cheese omlet for me. Lunch will be salad with romaine, lamb sausage, saurkraut, broccoli, cheese, peppers. The dressing this time is balsamic vinegar with garlic, yum.

Growing our own chicken and lamb and beef from local farmers gives me a freezer full of meat to choose from. I just have to remember to get it out of the freezer in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment