Sunday, August 15, 2010

Labels


See the label on the beet jar lid? (previous post) I found these labels years ago in a local store. When I wanted more, of course they were not available. Fortunately I kept the box and found them on the internet: www.labelonce.com. The labels stick permanantly, however the messages on them change with a sharpie and eraser that are provided in the kit. I label jar lids, plastic freezer containers with broth, large pails storing bulk food. The words don't wash off you have to use the eraser. If the object has a smooth surface the label will stick to it. There are also several size labels in the kit.

The latest, my spice rack. The most used spices are on a little metal stair step in the cupboard. I put a little label on the side of the lid with the name of the spice. Finding spices is easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment